Meet The NoCo Home Team
The NoCo Home Team brings the best local market knowledge and cutting edge marketing technology to the table to help you reach your real estate goals. We are aggressive marketers with a soft touch for helping you through this often stressful process.
The NoCo Home Team operates on a few key promises:
- Education – We promise to educate you each step of the way and for years to come. You have the right to be empowered to make informed decisions and it is our number one goal to give you that power.
- Integrity – We promise to be forthright, honest and sincere in everything that we do. Reaching your real estate and life goals is our main goal (even when the best thing for you might not be the best thing for us).
- Dedication – We promise to ‘do the work’, to push past barriers and to show up far beyond the closing table. We are building a business for life and consider you as a partner in that dream.
- Communication – We promise to pay attention, find the answers and get back to you right away. Call, tweet, skype, text, google chat or flash the bat signal – we are available to you when you need us, guaranteed.
- Founding Member, Treasurer-Elect and Technology Chair of NoCo Womens Council of Realtors
- Member of Fort Collins Board of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors 2005-present
Member of National Association of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of FCBR Communications Council – 2011
- Designated as a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Designated Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Ignite Fort Collins Volunteer Team – 2011-2013
- 5280 Magazine’s FIVE STAR PROFESSIONAL AWARD for Real Estate Excellence – 2015
- ERA Top Producer for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Leaders Circle 2013
- ERA Top Producer for Volume every quarter since 2010
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Beyond Excellence Designation 2011
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Circle of Success/ Circle of Achievement 2012
- FCBR Young Professional of the Year – 2010
- Women’s Council of Realtors - Realtor of the Year 2007
Leslie Leis - “The Negotiator”
Leslie was raised on a horse ranch in Phoenix, AZ before moving to Colorado to attend CSU (go Rams!). She grew up watching her parents investing in Real Estate and was naturally drawn to the opportunity to work for a local home builder and then to pursue building her own business in Northern Colorado Real Estate. Since her start in 2005, Leslie has built a strong reputation of superior market knowledge and has received numerous awards and accolades.
Leslie and her husband Jacob live in South Fort Collins with their three kids on a small horse ranch. Leslie looks forward to continuing to grow a Northern Colorado Real Estate business based on client education, integrity and bulldog negotiations.
Likes: Meeting new people, Rotties, Jacob’s homebrew, oversalted tortilla chips and winning ;) .
Ian Johnston - “The Dude”
Ian is the rockstar behind the team’s transaction processing machine and the one who keeps the wheels on the bus when this business gets crazy. He hails from Kansas City and moved to the Fort just a few years ago, lured by stories of these mythical tall hills called ‘mountains’.
In the summer he enjoys playing tennis, dominating in volleyball and riding his bike. In the wintertime he’s more likely to be found curled up inside with his Xbox or in a local brewery dreaming of warmer days. He barely knows what a horse is, but he hopes to ride one someday (a wild horse that is).
Likes: Mountain biking, live music, Kansas City Royals baseball, Jayhawk basketball and black and white cats.
Peter Clay - “MVP”
We didn’t have to look far when completing this fabulous foursome as Peter is actually Leslie’s brother. He and his beautiful family – wife Kara and their three wild boys – join the Team straight from Phoenix, Arizona. He is now the Noco Home Team’s newest team member, officially unseating Ian with the Newbie title.After many years of recruitment by the NoCo Home Team and despite his questionable family ties, they were finally able to pry him from his Arizona roots and move the whole crew here to Fort Collins.
In addition to growing up in the family business (both horse and real estate), Peter also brings a wealth of business-to-business sales experience from his ten years in the corporate arena and an unparalleled excitement about everything Northern Colorado has to offer.
Likes: All things sports, hiking, fishing, boating, camping, meeting new people, and Jacob’s homemade Wasabi popcorn!