Who Are We?
With more than 15 years of combined experience and constant professional training and education, The NoCo Home Team brings the best local market knowledge and cutting edge marketing technology to the table to help you reach your real estate goals. The NoCo Home Team operates on a few key promises:
- Education – We promise to educate you each step of the way and for years to come. You have the right to be empowered to make informed decisions and it is our number one goal to give you that power.
- Integrity – We promise to be forthright, honest and sincere in everything that we do. Reaching your real estate and life goals is our main goal (even when the best thing for you might not be the best thing for us).
- Dedication – We promise to ‘do the work’, to push past barriers and to show up far beyond the closing table. We are building a business for life and consider you as a partner in that dream.
- Communication – We promise to pay attention, find the answers and get back to you right away. Call, tweet, skype, text, google chat or flash the bat signal – we are available to you when you need us, guaranteed.
- Member of Fort Collins Board of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of National Association of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of FCBR Communications Council – 2011
- Designated as a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Designated Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Institute for Luxury Home Marketing Member 2017-Present
- Million Dollar Guild Member 2017- present
- 5280 Magazine’s FIVE STAR PROFESSIONAL AWARD for Real Estate Excellence – 2015
- ERA Top Producer for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Leaders Circle 2013
- ERA Top Producer for Volume every quarter since 2010
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Beyond Excellence Designation 2011
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Circle of Success/ Circle of Achievement 2012
- FCBR Young Professional of the Year – 2010
- Women’s Council of Realtors Realtor of the Year 2007